Friday, October 13, 2006

Hello toall my fans.

I am soory my meowmie dosnt go on the puter to much acause it gived her problem. She said its too slow. I is gettin along pretty well. My meomie gives me lots of treats. I know she dosnt feel right bout us bein out all the time. Its that new guy. AS long as I get treats and food and love I is good. I forgive them. I really miss my friends. I dont like not talkin on the puter. I miss it lots. I haf pikture for you to see but the puter isnt very bright. It dont do wat I tells it to. That is it for now see you soon. I luv my friends. I miss you all so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

What new guy. Why can't you go inside?

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but ya gotta go inside...it's cold outside :(

2:07 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Hmmm, we need to do something about this. A Cat has his rights. We worry about you.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

I'll say it again on this section, dump the boyfriend, take care of the cats. If he is allergic, buy a vaccum, febreeze and some Claritin. this is rediculous. This is my first time on this blog, but I'll check back after a couple of weeks and hope the boyfriend is out of the pikshure and the kitties are taken care of.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home